As a parish, St. Francis is governed according to the Constitution and Canons of the Episcopal Church USA, as well as the Diocesan Canons of the Episcopal Diocese of Alabama. Sunday services are celebrated by our interim rector, the Reverend Maggie Taylor.
Along with our rector, the community of St.Francis is led by seven elected lay-members who serve on our vestry. New members are elected every year to serve for a three-year term. Together they discern, plan, and oversee the life and mission of the parish.
St. Francis Clergy
- Deacon in Charge/Transitional Deacon Corey Jones will be the new Rector at Saint Francis Church starting June 2nd.
- Deacon Judy Lee
Vestry of St. Francis
- Senior Warden Karen Valencia
- Jr. Warden Outside Irene Lanca
- Jr. Warden Inside Betty Bond
- Helen Sparks
- Eric Holmes
- Jessica Manfredi
- Trish Johnson
Staff of St. Francis
- Dr. Alina Voicu, Minister of Music email
- Jenny Damman, Parish Administrator email